Pyjama Girl-

This is a site full of tales and late night ramblings from an art student who is now living at home and recovering day by day from a medical procedure.

Pyjama Girl's question- Am I the only one who lives in my pyjamas?

Sunday 14 September 2008

Sweet cravings

Hellooo PJ wearers!

Finished! La la la! One of Daniel's commissions is now complete. Thought I'd up and post.



But apparently I can't get the site to post it the right way around.
I've been in Spain for about a fortnite. It was AMAZING! But I am very behind in posting. This is me and myy dad when we were all out at a very expensive and suarve resturant. We went twice and the first time I had Seafood Paella.
Here's us all chilling by the pool. James took the photo and he spent the holiday swimming like a water baby. We all read tonnes by the pool. We don't normally but I think between us we read like 10 books.


This is me and James by the pool. Hehe, he's so kool.
Me in the pool.


The holiday really was AMAZING! I read this book: The Shakespeare Secret by J.L.Carrell. This book kept me going at every point. Kept me hooked. I love Shakespeare and conspiracy theories and this book tied them all in together. I really would advertise this book for others to read it. Its so0o0o good.
Well I'm heading off for a while. I'll update more soon.
B xxx






No comments: