Pyjama Girl-

This is a site full of tales and late night ramblings from an art student who is now living at home and recovering day by day from a medical procedure.

Pyjama Girl's question- Am I the only one who lives in my pyjamas?

Tuesday 23 September 2008

Of uni and operations

Yo Pj lovers,

I HURT! I had a minor operation today to have a mole removed. Foook does it hurt!!! :O Gona hav a massive scar too :( But enough misery, I got a couple of paintings completed before I moved into my new flat with my lovely uni mates. Got 2 new ppl in with us; Ben a 2nd yr who is a total sweety and Alec a 3rd year who I haven't actually met yet.


It was strange seeing my studio all packed up after living in it for the past year. Was just so0o0o odd to see. This is the new painting I did. I just couldn't get this idea out of my head and had to paint it.This is the plaque I made for our flat's door, inspired by the Owl and the Pussy Cat.And THIS is a photo of my new work station. Not a whole studio to myself now but this is snug and nice and I likey. Am hoping to maybe get a sewing machine for my birthday so I can get more dolls and commissions made.
Thats all tonight friends but I'll post again soon!

No comments: