Pyjama Girl-

This is a site full of tales and late night ramblings from an art student who is now living at home and recovering day by day from a medical procedure.

Pyjama Girl's question- Am I the only one who lives in my pyjamas?

Tuesday 19 August 2008

Catch ups

Helloooo.

Been to ill to remember to post so heres some of what I've been working on. I managed to paint my chair, Hand sanded and everything. Its now a nice bright yellow. All I have to do now is add a new cover to the actual seat part.
I have also taken the DIY screw storage box thing we had and customised it for keeping my card making bits in.



I've also been making cards and illustrations. This is a new example of a new kind of illustrations I've been doing.
I was inspired by Tim Burton's Sweeney Todd. I actually was disappointed in the film. After it had been given such a good review, despite Johnny Depp's lack of singing ability I found it to be a disappointing watch. I have seen Jason O Donovan perform Sweeney Todd, the Demon Barber of Fleet Street. And it was AMAZING! I think if I didn't have that version to compare it to then the film would not have been so dull to me.
This image was another draft idea for the CD cover. However you can't see the sillohette of the stalker outside so this idea was scrapped.
These are also my collection of Cate Tiernan's Wicca collection. They are AMAZING! If anyone wants to read them I can lend them out. Just ask.
That's all for now folks. I'll endeavor to upadate asap.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Pyjama Girl--happened upon your site--think your art is neat. Thanks for your kind words about Wicca--I'm glad you enjoyed them. I hope they helped brighten some of your pyjamaful days--
Cate Tiernan