Pyjama Girl-

This is a site full of tales and late night ramblings from an art student who is now living at home and recovering day by day from a medical procedure.

Pyjama Girl's question- Am I the only one who lives in my pyjamas?

Thursday 26 June 2008

Death note, Dolls and other obsessions


Yo Pj lovers!
OMG how addicted to Death Note am I? I swear its the cause of my late nights at the moment. Tis soo0o0o good! I might have to add it to my collection, I'm seriously considering it.

For all those who don't know Death Note is an anime series based on the manga by Tsugumi Ohba and illustrator Takeshi Obata. When Light Yagami discovers a Death Note left in the school yard he becomes intrigued by the pledge in it that claims that if you write someone's name in the Death Note then that person will die. Light sets out on a mission to rid the world of criminals killing those who get in his way in very intelligent methods to prevent suspision from the police. Soon L the investigator is on his back, trying to support his suspicsions of Light. L is an odd characther but thoroughly loveable and you can't help but love to hate Light. This series is extremely clever and very well explained. Even though it is deep and complex it is easy and enjoyable to follow and very very addictive.




I really can't work out who this deviant art piece belongs to. I found it on google but couldn't open the page with it on to find out. I think that its blooming amazing though, the art is so0o0o good. Who ever it belongs to, my hat comes off to them.

This is my favourite character, L. And I'm so0o so0o so so lucky because I really do think that my boyfriend looks a lot like him. **sigh** :)


L is an odd character but Oh so lovable. Deathnote has also been turned into a Japanese film so I may have to ebay that lil miracle.

Onto the dolls, not much to report other than I am working on some commissions right now, one of which is a book illustration that I am hating. And so, being the true procrastinator that I am I've started another doll. This time I'm doing one of my friend Angela. She is a crazy rock chick who I love to pieces. She really made my last birthday a good one as well with her hillarious antics.



This is her looking cute and innocent.......................... This is crazy Angela after dark lmao.

Did som wicked red hair for her doll and then found out this afternoon that she's dyed it black ¬.¬ It's gona stay red on the doll. She can colour it in with felt tip if she has to but it's staying red.

http://www.rodguen.com/gallery/main.php I'm a lil bit obssessed with comics and have been for a long time and this page was linked to me by Possom (the nun in the piccie.) She links me with the best sites. I also like http://www.mows.com/ and of course Ctrl-Alt-Del.


Possom is my 'wife' and she is an amazing artist. You really need to check her out.http://tang-de-mango.deviantart.com/


This is some of her work. She's a blooming artistic genius! Oh how I like my wifey's work :P
Well PJ fans, catch u soooooooon!

No comments: