Pyjama Girl-

This is a site full of tales and late night ramblings from an art student who is now living at home and recovering day by day from a medical procedure.

Pyjama Girl's question- Am I the only one who lives in my pyjamas?

Thursday 26 June 2008

A Poem

Hey PJ wearers,

This is written by an online friend of mine. He sent it to me and I loved it so much I had to share it. This is copywritted to him so PLEASE don't steal it.

Departing.....

Sad is the departing of two hearts..One must let go if they truely care..Acceptance of the pain that nears..Why must two that love depart?All things say it has to be this way..The thought gives no comfort to the heart that bleeds..Truely the hardest thing one may do..To love and let her go..He knows she needs to be free..Happiness he will give,at the cost of his own.

Richard Plein.

No comments: