Pyjama Girl-

This is a site full of tales and late night ramblings from an art student who is now living at home and recovering day by day from a medical procedure.

Pyjama Girl's question- Am I the only one who lives in my pyjamas?

Wednesday 23 July 2008

Of bad knees and the want of gum.







Yo yo yo!




So my knee is hurting and woke me up. :( I bunged on the last of my My Hime dvds and I must say the show rocked! Totally wicked and I enjoyed it all the way. I was going to do a long blog tonight but I've decided against it since all I've been doing since 5am is filling out forms. ¬_¬ Uni had better be worth it this year after this much paper work. And its still no where near finished.




My band client was very happy with his cd cover, which is a good job to as I spilt paint water all over my other design. I'm gona try and nab a free cd off of him ^_^




Yeh... So I really fancy some chewing gum right now... But I'll leave you with some fairytale inspired photos I found online instead.









No comments: