Pyjama Girl-

This is a site full of tales and late night ramblings from an art student who is now living at home and recovering day by day from a medical procedure.

Pyjama Girl's question- Am I the only one who lives in my pyjamas?

Monday 19 July 2010

So?

Wow...

I just read through my old posts. I do sound like a lil emo don't I? :P

Anyways I am back and hoping to keep this blog up to date a bit more. I want to link you all to my new site:
www.catflat.com
It shows my webcomic ^_^

I also wanted to share some photos of my latest work.









(The last one above^)My painting also got put up in the town's open arts exhibition! ^_^



So what have I been up to? Well I have had more medical procedures. I had one a couple of months ago under general anaesthetic but it didn't work :(

I've been working on my writing and rehab a lot. Might be having surgery... AGAIN. So fun fun fun but been very very busy :) Looking forward to getting this site back up and running :)

No comments: