Pyjama Girl-

This is a site full of tales and late night ramblings from an art student who is now living at home and recovering day by day from a medical procedure.

Pyjama Girl's question- Am I the only one who lives in my pyjamas?

Wednesday 26 November 2008

Xmas Commissions

Bonjour!

Going to be editing to create a new banner soon. At least that's my intention. Things have been busy what with new medical tests and uni work. Running tests to check my liver as they think it may be malfunctioning. :( That'll be due to all the tablets then, silly Drs.

Anyways wanted to post some of my more recent uni work.





Commission requests for Xmas:

Please ensure you get any new requeasts to me asap so that I can make sure the commission is ready for you or your loved ones this xmas. :)

Loveles!

No comments: