Pyjama Girl-

This is a site full of tales and late night ramblings from an art student who is now living at home and recovering day by day from a medical procedure.

Pyjama Girl's question- Am I the only one who lives in my pyjamas?

Wednesday 2 July 2008

Dried out paints, decisions and tea

Heyooo!


Well here I am again. I did another commission and thought I'd share it with you. Tis terribly crap because my paints were going dry as I painted it. Need new ones but the person I was working for was happy with it.


I'm really not happy with it at all because I know I can do better, but not until I get some new paints, damnit! **shakes fist** I have also started sketch book work for the cd cover I've been commissioned to do. So that should be interesting.

I made an important decision today. If I get the option on the 21st I'm going to have the dodgy looking mole on my back removed. If it's not there then it can't turn malignant. So yeh, nervous.

I'm going back to uni though baby! I'm going to be living with 3 girls and 2 gay guys who are the best. Two of the girls are my best friends. Can't wait!!!

I went for a walk at 6am the other morning because I hadn't slept all night. Took some photos on my journey too...

I will post them asap, but for now its a cuppa tea and bebby byes for me. ^_^

No comments: